Friday, May 22, 2015

Outfit: This time I finally let you go.


Lace fringed kimono & necklace: H&M || Sahara lace crop top: Spell Designs || Tie dye shorts: LTB (bought in a store) || Boots: Vagabond 

Here's one of my favorite looks for this weekend - isn't that kimono perfect? It got the most beautiful lace pattern ever and it's so soft! I think this one becomes my kimono to go for when the weather's super hot. H&M's summer collection is wayyy too good. I chose this stunning maxi kimono in black, I remember there were also lace kimonos in rust and cream. I think the black color brings to bear the lace pattern at the best. I didn't want the outfit to be all dark, so I brought in some color with my Tie-Dyed and studded shorts (they actually resemble the ones by Runawaydreamz.. BUT these ones were a bargain!) I bought on a shopping trip in Heidelberg. My favorite crop top by Spell together with the lace kimono is like they were made for each other. Lace or crochet fabrics will never get old in summer, they always look so delicate and beautiful. 

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! Love x











No comments:

Post a Comment