Monday, June 15, 2015

Outfit: Anywhere but home.


Jimi hendrix tee: And Finally via Topshop || Buttoned cord A-line skirt: Topshop || Necklaces: Dixi || Boots: Vagabond

Here I'm starting the week with a very 70s inspired outfit which has become on of my favorite combos for that hot weather lately. I ordered the shirt and the skirt at the same time, I immediately thought of wearing these two pieces together. The whole combo is from Topshop which will always be one of my all time favorite shops. I wish there was a huge Topshop like the one at Oxford circus in Germany aswell. Frankly there's an online shop, they got some real keepers. I was lucky enough to catch one of the last Hendrix tees there, I have a huge band shirt obsession going on, you all know. This one is just perfect because its so soft, washed out and I love to wear it knotted like I did here. You can never have enough tees in my opinion! The buttoned skirt in a gorgeous tan color completes the 70s vibes in addition to my layered necklaces and bracelets. 

Today I'm visiting Heidelberg again, it's such a beautiful city. I love traveling so much, there's nothing better to do! Have a beautiful week, babes! xx












2 comments:

  1. This outfit is all types of amazing, love the skirt lots! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is all types of amazing, love the skirt lots! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete