Friday, June 12, 2015

Outfit: Bandana love.


Gypsiana dress: Spell Designs || Necklaces: Dixi & Forever 21 || Belt: Miss Selfridge || Boots: Urban Outfitters

Weekend is just around the corner, hope you all have a great and not too stressful week behind you! Today I show you this beautiful bandana print inspired dress by Spell Designs. I fell in love with this beautiful bright red color and its cute print. It fits like a slightly oversized boyfriend shirt, it's so amazing! I love the fact that the whole front can be buttoned up or left open, so you can wear it as a jacket aswell. Most shirt dresses I saw in stores only got half of the front buttoned up which isn't that versatile or figure-flattering. This dress in general is the perfect mixture of Rock 'n' Roll & boho and I can imagine any better dresses than Spell dresses for the really hot sunny summer weather (wearing longsleeved rayon dresses is the perfect solution when you don't want to renew your sunscreen every freakin' 60 minutes!:D). I love wearing it with my favorite western belt which gives shape to the body silhouette. Red is one of those colors I really love to wear especially in summer, it always attracts attention. Furthermore I combined it with some tribal jewelry and my western boots.
Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment