Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Outfit: Every breath you take, I watch you slip away.


Love Child denim shirt: Spell Designs || Crochet bralet: Urban Outfitters || Fringed shorts: H&M || Boots: Vagabond || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay 

So I think I found the most perfect denim shirt which has ever existed, does it get any better? I'm so in love with its embroidery on the back, its fit and soft touch, I've always been wearing it when the weather has cooled a bit down or at nights out. It was love at first sight when I saw this beauty in the campaign photos of Spell's Gypsiana collection. It hadn't been available to order at this time, but when it  dropped online I was one of the lucky ones who caught one. It's a limited edition and it was immediately sold out after like 3 days. I could constantly look at its back, the girls from Spell designs always nail it again and again. 
For the rest of the outfit I wanted a more casual combo, so I combined my denim shirt (worn as a jacket here) with my black fringed shorts, concho belt and a crochet bralet. I always love wearing denim together with crochet things, it always looks amazing. 

... For the title I chose one of my favorite songs lately. It's called "Never Give In" by Asking Alexandria. They are one of my all time favorite rock bands, I've known them since their very first songs. They've got a new singer, but Denis does such a great job! I love his vocals, can't wait for the new album.
Check out the song here: 















No comments:

Post a Comment