Monday, June 8, 2015

Outfit: FinD Me.


Holographic print jacket: Mr. Gugu || Pom pom shorts & Necklace: H&M || Crochet hem crop top: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond



Finally I can show you this beautiful jacket from Mr. Gugu, it's one of my coolest jackets I have in my wardrobe. It got that amazing print and it's incredibly soft. I love that it's college jacket inspired, I think everyone has owned at least one in life. The jackets from Mr. Gugu are definitely different to the usual ones because of their crazy and extraordinary prints. There are so many different versions, but I set my heart on this holographic one. It goes with practically everything and can be dressed up or down depending on what you had planned. Btw I went for a size up - I usually do this when ordering or buying jackets, so it looks more casual and comfy. 
I wanted the rest of the outfit simple, so I went for a black combo which could have been a twinset at first look. I bought the crochet hem crop top more than one year ago, but I love to wear it together with my new fringed jacquard shorts I purchased on the H&M website three weeks ago. They're even more comfortable than my denim shorts. :-)

For the title I chose the song "FinD Me" by Marshmello, he's a newcomer to the EDM scene and nobody really knows who marshmello actually is. I think it's irrelevant, it's about the music and marshmello is freakin' good at it. Furthermore marshmello creates the cutest cover artwork and beautiful summer beats which can only make you happy. :-)

Have a beautiful week, babes! x











No comments:

Post a Comment