Monday, June 22, 2015

Outfit: Flying Too Close To The Sun.


Kamisha kimono in nutmeg: Arnhem Clothing || Biker tee: Topshop || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Boots: Urban Outfitters

Starting the week with one of my signature looks: Denim shorts, printed tee + a kimono jacket. It's the most comfortable combo you can imagine and on top of that it always looks nice, but still casual and not too dressed up. I had an eye on this Arnhem kimono with that gorgeous print for such a long time. I love the warm color together with black and it also got that perfect length. I've already worn that kimono pretty often when I was traveling, you should always have a kimono or light jacket with you, it's so much more easier when the sun comes out and you needn't renew your sunscreen all the time. Or when the sun goes down and the breeze gets colder it's so convenient! I'm also wearing my new favorite top for summer. It's made of a very thin fabric and got that huge armholes (love that!), so there's nothing better to wear when it is super hot. Deep armholes in tees will never get old, you just have to wear the right bra underneath. I usually go for a black balconette style bra, it's perfect for that kind of style.

Wish you all a beautiful new week! Love xx























No comments:

Post a Comment