Monday, June 1, 2015

Outfit: Indian spirit.


Fringed hendrix jacket: Spell Designs || Alpaca circle dress: Mr. Gugu || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Forever 21 || Boots: Vagabond

Starting the week with a pretty extraordinary look which is probably not that kind of every day fashion you regularly see in the streets, right? I received this cute, colorful dress from Mr. Gugu last week and it immediately makes me think of wearing it with my beloved hendrix jacket - the colors matches so perfectly. I usually dress the jacket a bit down while wearing laid-back styles with denim shorts or ripped jeans and a printed tee - not this time, I went for that outstanding dress. The online shop Mr. Gugu from Poland got so many awesome and edgy prints in different styles which you won't see anywhere else, that's for sure. If you're searching for eye-catchers, the online shop has it all. :-)
Well let's talk about my dress right now: It got that cute aztec prints and a cuuuute Alpaca head in the front. The quality is also amazing and it's pretty suitable for festivals or other parties. 
Furthermore I did some necklace layering again and one of the necklaces is probably my most worn one ever - I'm sure you all know it. I've been probably wearing it around 3-4 times every week since I got it, I couldn't live without it anymore. It just fit to everything, I'm sure you know that - do you have any jewelry which is being worn as often as I mine? Let me know and leave a comment below. :-) 
Love x












2 comments:

  1. amazing photos
    http://happinessismytarget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    kabab Restaurant In South Delhi

    ReplyDelete