Friday, June 19, 2015

Outfit: I've been waiting for a lifetime, In the search for something real.


Coyote playsuit: Spell Designs || Belt: Miss Selfridge || Necklace: Topshop || Boots: Urban Outfitters

It's true, I will never get enough of Spell dresses or playsuits. Those are just perfect, comfortable and they got the most beautiful prints you can imagine. Especially the coyote print is so me, there are arrows, horseshoes, conchos and other western inspired symbols everywhere. The playsuit got the perfect fit and it's still flowy what I love when the weather heats up.  I love the fact they're not too fitted and not too baggy. I'm wearing them with leather jackets aswell and even denim jackets / military shirts go with it. 

..And here's an awesome song by We Are Harlot. Its lyrics are truly awesome! Those words somehow really fit to my current life situation. "Someday" is playing 
on repeat lately, it's such a great Rock tune. 



Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! xx












No comments:

Post a Comment