Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Outfit: You are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.


Lace dress: Dresslink || Necklace: H&;M || Boots: Urban Outfitters || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay

Red is such an awesome color to wear, especially for dresses. I got this stunning dress in a dark burgundy tone from Dresslink and it immediately reminded me of the gorgeous dresses by Free People. It can be worn in so many ways and there's no difference if you wear it during the day or at a night's out. I combined it with accessories completely in silver, because I think silver fits best the blood red tone. That necklace made it to my top 3 favorite necklaces, I can't stop wearing it - it goes with almost everything! I always love to jazz up unicolored dresses with statement necklaces, huge belts and rings - it makes every outfit a lot edgier and outstanding. 
x












2 comments:

  1. I love the color of the dress so much!
    Your outfits are always on point! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so inspiring! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete