Friday, July 17, 2015

Outfit: Dancing On Nails.


Fringed & studded suede waistcoat: ASOS || Cropped moon print tee: Urban Outfitters || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Distressed shorts: old (similar on Zalando) || Jewelry: Vintage || Boots: Vagabond

"You got something worth exploring
I must be crazy, you got me feelin' like I'm dancing on nails" - We Are Harlot

For this Friday here's my favorite this week's look - it's also probably one of my all time favorite outfits I've ever posted, too. It expresses my whole style in general and includes everything I love. Fringing, suede, studs, tie dye, destressing.. It's very festival inspired and there are lots of 70s Rock 'n' Roll vibes, that's probably exactly the combo I'd wear at a Rock festival. The fringed suede vest is one the best things I've purchased in a while, it goes with everything and makes every outfit much more outstanding. I already wore it with a maxi dress in an outfit post a couple of weeks ago, it's so versatile. Isn't the tie dyed tee perfect? I bought it on the Urban Outfitters website around 1,5 years ago, but I haven't worn it out that often which is actually a shame because it really does look amazing! It got a moon/sun print and destroyed details which make every shirt look better, don't they? It's probably the highlight of the outfit, because the rest is kept very dark in black and grey shades. Furthermore I put on lots of silver accessories ike I always do and some high platform heels. 
For the title I chose one of my favorite songs lately which also fits to this Rock inspired outfit in a way, it's called "Dancing On Nails" by We Are Harlot. The song also got a pretty sweet music video! I really love these guys, they bring Rock 'n' Roll back and their songs definitely make you happy and get you in the mood for partying all night long. I've got the album on repeat, probably my summer 2015 sound this year! :-)

Have a beautiful and kick-ass weekend, friends! 
Love, kisses &  peace. xx













No comments:

Post a Comment