Monday, July 27, 2015

Outfit: Don't bow down when you could be rising up.


Fringed suede vest: Zara || Hamsa hand longsleeve shirt: Dresslink || Destroyed skinny jeans: Glamorous || Boots: Gamloong || Necklaces: Dixi ; Forever21 ; Mango 

Wearing some of my favorite skinny jeans again after a while, they got the perfect destroyed details! Destroyed skinnies will never get old and make every outfit look more Rock 'n' Roll what I love. The look is actually quite a simple and casual combo which I pimped up with a fringed vest and lots of jewelry. I really love the baseball long sleeve top from Dresslink, it got that gorgeous mandala indian inspired print with a huge hamsa symbol in the middle. I also layered some of my necklaces again, especially the tiger eye stone fits perfectly to the brown tone of the suede. Furthermore my beloved brown cowboy booties and my concho belt mustn't be missing of course. :-)

Have a successful new week, friends! xx












1 comment: