Monday, July 6, 2015

Outfit: Freedom dreams.


Oriental Print Bomber jacket: Style Moi || Embroidered crop top: Style Moi || Crochet shorts: Style Moi || Banjara half moon coin necklace & concho belt: Vintage || Western boots: Gamloong via Humanic

I'm back with a very boho inspired combo this time - it's an outfit almost completely from Style Moi , they got some really beautiful crochet and embroidered items on their website! They're also pretty affordable which makes shopping definitely even more enjoyable haha. When I saw this cute crop top and those crochet shorts I could already imagine how cute these two look together. The bomber jacket which got those gorgeous flowers and birds for its print is probably the highlight of the outfit. I love the blue and pink hues, it's so nice for summer! I'm also wearing one of my favorite necklaces again. It's my old vintage banjara necklace, I remember how long it took until I finally got my hands on one. It's such a perfect statement piece, it rocks every outfit. For some western/cowboy flair I added a concho belt and some western booties - there's nothing better than a pair of western boots! I wear them all day long no matter if it's winter or summer and I won't stop. never. :b 

Wish you all an awesome week, friends! 
Kisses. x












1 comment:

  1. This outfit is amazing ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete