Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Outfit: I'll never be your beast of burden.


Leopard print kimono: Newdress || Rolling stones tee: Forever 21 || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Boots: Zara (old) || Necklaces: DixiVanessa Mooney

Last Sunday it was Mick Jagger's birthday, so here's (okay quite late) happy birthday from me! I bought this awesome tee on Forever21.com around two weeks ago, it wasn't only a bargain it's also very expensive and badass looking. It got perfect cut-out details (especially the back!) and is different to the usual band shirts. It looks almost like a customized / DIY top and you have no idea how thankful I am for less fabric in the summer heat (it also looks pretty nice. ;-D). The leopard kimono cardigan goes perfectly with the red Rolling stones print and so do my mid-washed blue denim shorts by One Teaspoon. For giving the outfit the finishing touch I'm wearing my cowboy booties with red/cream belts. I'm really loving this combo, I will probably wear it for so many times again in the future! It's definitely one of those looks which is completely "me"

Kisses xx











No comments:

Post a Comment