Friday, July 10, 2015

Outfit: Live free and ride free.


Cargo leather jacket: All Saints || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Plaid shirt: Monki || Boots: Vagabond || Tribal Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Yesterday the summer weather was quite cold so I could wear my beloved leather jackets out again - this one is my all time favorite. I had wanted an all saints leather jacket for such a long time, then I finally purchased the most beautiful one. I decided to get the "Cargo" jacket, because I loved its padded details AND vintage look details. It's definitely worth the price, I know all saints jackets are on the expensive side when it comes to leather, but I know this beauty will last a life time and be with me all seasons long. I think everyone should invest at least in one, perfect fitting black biker jacket. They will always rock and never get boring. When you don't know what size to pick - I went for a UK 4/ US0 and it fits perfectly. I'm glad I didn't size up, leather jackets should be tight fitting. Plus there's still enough room to wear a sweater or flannel underneath.  Now let's talk about the look in general: It's a very biker/ Rock 'n' Roll inspired combo I always love to wear. Actually this outfit includes all my favorite clothes like my Harley Davidson vintage tee (The best one!), one teaspoon shorts and my red plaid shirt I bought around one year ago. It's a very casual/laid-back combo which is still edgy and includes many statement pieces.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Love xx













No comments:

Post a Comment