Friday, July 31, 2015

Outfit: Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll.


Denim jacket with patches and pins: DIY (Jacket: Topshop ; Pins & patches: eBay) || Lace satin top: H&M (old) || Crochet shorts: Style Moi Concho belt: Lovestrength || Cowboy Boots: Gamloong via Humanic

For this week's end here's one of my favorite outfits as of lately. Why? Because it includes my latest favorite jacket. I had planned a DIY patched denim jacket for such a long time before! Finally I found the time, a decent denim jacket AND the perfect patches + pins, so there was nothing standing in my way. To be honest it was hard work sewing all patches on the jacket, but it was so worth it. It's a mixture of biker/rocker/band symbols, simply all things I love & live for. For the back patch I chose Motley Crüe, one of my all time favorite rock bands, their music will never get boring. I also have some patches of Black Sabbath, Grateful Dead, Route 66, Jack Daniels and Harley Davidson. I was also lucky enough to catch some really beautiful and matching pins! One of them is an old vintage pin with a Harley Davidson logo and then there are also pins just as a cowboy skull, texas star and two old US army pins I got from my Mum. I'm going to upload a post including jacket photos only in the coming days, so you can see more details. :-)
I went for a black washed denim jacket which was originally from Topshop. The quality is amazing, almost like a very old vintage Levis jacket and its color is perfect. I didn't want to patch a blue denim jacket, because I think all those patches will get more attention and look more obvious on a dark background, right? Plus a black jacket always goes with everything. Here I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simpler and girlier. I'm wearing a light powder-colored shiny lingerie top from last year's H&M AW14 collection and some crochet shorts which are both a big contrast to the patched denim jacket. Both colors match so well. 

Have a beautiful summer weekend, lovers! 
Kisses x 















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    long term treatment centers for addiction

    ReplyDelete