Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Outfit: Spread out your wings and learn to fly to a new world.


Gypsiana shirt dress (worn as jacket): Spell Designs || Jimi Hendrix acid wash tee: ASOS || Shorts: Pimkie (old) - similar here || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond

"Open your heart, Open your mind , To a new world,
Spread out your wings and learn to fly  to a new world,
Make it worth your time when you move on,
To whatever the hell is next 
Know that you went in the end  without a single regret 
That you lived and loved and laughed  and cried and followed your dreams
Run free and wild, Let your heart soar with the eagles,
Let your love take over , You won't be alone in the end." 
- Run Free by Asking Alexandria (Sorry, I'm kinda obsessing over their songs and lyrics again at the moment. And that live video is perfection, I could watch it over and over again. :b)

The heat is coming up again and so do my summer looks - I enjoy wearing that color combination a lot, I love the mixture of grey shades with some pink and black hues. That band tee is killer, I loved it at first sight. It's different to usual band tees and got that nice acid wash which always looks so cool. I combined it with my darker washed shorts, I think they both match very well! Here I'm wearing my shirt dress as a kimono/cardigan, it's such a versatile piece. I'm also digging its nice length, not too short and not too long. 

Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment