Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Outfit: Youth gone wild.


Destroyed sweater: Dresslink || Ripped leggings: Dresslink || Fringed bag with conchos: Zara || Necklaces: Dixi, Spell Designs & Forever 21 || Cowboy boots: Urban Outfitters || In Bloom Sunglasses: D'Blanc
~~
This is another outfit featuring some clothes I received from Dresslink including that soft, lightweight sweater with amazing destroyed effects and ripped leggings. Actually it's quite a casual and comfy combo, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't accessorize the whole outfit. I'm wearing two new favorite things here - my beautiful new round sunglasses which have become my all time favorites. I had an eye on those shades for such a long time and frankly I was lucky enough to grab the last pair on Revolveclothing. It's actually impossible to get D'blanc sunnies in Germany, because most retailers are located in the US - anyway, I am so happy that I was able to get my favorites. I've worn them non-stop since I purchased them! It's always better to buy an expensive pair of sunglasses instead of 10 cheap ones, because they probably will last a very long time and the quality is definitely worth the price. Another favorite is my new fringed suede bag from Zara. It's perfectly western-inspired, got these amazing conchos everywhere and goes with everything. I'm very picky when it comes to bags (and even shoes!) because most of the bags are quite boring to me. But if there's a beautiful bag which catches my attention it'll always feel like love at first sight haha. :-)

~~ 









No comments:

Post a Comment