Monday, August 31, 2015

Outfit: Ain't talkin' 'bout love.


Velvet sangre moto jacket: UNIF || Van Halen tee: Forever 21 || Destroyed Shorts: old ; similar on Zalando || Belt: Lovestrength || Necklaces: Forever 21 & Vanessa Mooney || Biker Boots: Sacha 

And again it's Monday, I hope you all had an awesome weekend! Mine was amazing, I went to Munich on Saturday and enjoyed the probably last hot Saturday at the Starnberger lake. It's definitely getting colder when looking at the weather forecast next week and it seems summer's slowly leaving & autumn's just around the corner. Just in time here's one of my favorite combinations for the colder days: A printed tee, moto jacket and some denim cut offs worn together with tights. 
The outfit almost consists of older favorite pieces except the Van Halen band tee. This one is actually from the Forever 21's kids department, I just had to get it not only because I'm a huge fan of Van Halen (my favorite 70s rock band besides Aerosmith!) it was also a pretty nice bargain. 
The sangre moto jacket by UNIF was one of my christmas presents 2 years ago and it will never leave my wardrobe. I love its crushed velvet fabric, biker inspired design/fit and its vibrant burgundy color! Another very old treasure is the pair of biker boots I got around 5 years ago. Funny fact: I've worn the boots in my very first outfit post in 2012!  Back then I combined them with a denim shirt, tights and a long Jack Daniel's top - it's always good to invest in some good quality leather boots, they'll last forever. 

Have a successful new week!
Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment