Monday, August 17, 2015

Outfit: I saw you in my sleep, darling.


Lace embroidered duster cardigan & Necklaces: Forever 21 || Floral tasseled two-piece set: Nasty Dress || Studded cowboy boots: Zara || Concho belt: Lovestrength

Showing my girliest side for the beginning of this new week! Summer hasn't left yet and I'm really thankful for that, because I love the heat so much! So there's still plenty of time left when I can wear my colorful, flowy looks until it's coat season again. I got really excited when this cute two-piece set arrived from Nasty Dress, it's even more beautiful than I expected it to be when seeing it on the website. The color popping flowers on vanilla/creamish background just needed to be worn with lace. I love combining floral prints with lace, here even my duster got the same creamish tone which makes it even more well matching. I bought the duster at Forever 21 last summer, it looks way more expensive than it was. Btw Forever 21 is definitely the place to shop when you're searching for some awesome (+ expensive looking) statement pieces especially in summer season, you just have to keep your eyes peeled for them (those usually hide between basic stuff. :b).
  For the finish I went for tribal jewellery mixed up with navajo vintage bracelets/rings as usual and a concho belt. 
~
I hope you all had a great weekend, mine wasn't that exciting to be honest - I did the usual like spending hours in front of my Laptop while browsing through Tumblr blogs, listening to some classic Rock 'n' Roll music and watching Youtube videos. Besides tons of Motley Crüe/Van Halen/Black Sabbath songs I also checked out the just released album stream of the new album "Immortalized" (listen to it here) by Disturbed, they did an amazing job as usual. They definitely brought me through the rainy and boring Sunday! :D
I'm really looking forward to traveling to Munich tomorrow, I haven't been there for months and I really miss this city. Especially the beautiful Starnberger Lake right next to Munich.  Can't wait for that day off. :)

Love xx 











No comments:

Post a Comment