Friday, September 11, 2015

Outfit: All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.


Santorini embroidered dress in burnt orange: Spell Designs || Necklace & Concho belt: Vintage || Cowboy boots: Zara

At first please let me express my big love for this perfect dress - isn't it absolutely beautiful? I had kept my eyes open for an embroidered dress before until I finally got my hands on this gorgeous one. It's from my favorite aussie brand Spell Designs, they create the most beautiful 70s inspired boho clothes you can imagine. And yeah to be honest I'm a little bit addicted to their new collections - it always feels like christmas when they drop a new lookbook or new pieces. :-) This embroidered tunic dress is from their latest "Kiss The Sky" range and is also available in white/blue. I went for the burnt orange color, because the white embroidery is more highlighted and the color combo is more unusual in general what I love. Plus I don't own that many orange clothes in my wardrobe and this tone is almost a little bit reddish and very warm = perfect! :-)
To sum it up this dress is what 70s boho dreams are made of and one of those pieces I couldn't get of my head until I finally bought it haha - I'm sure you all know that kinda feeling, right? 

Have an amazing weekend, babes!
Love & peace. xx














1 comment:

  1. ah is this from thier new santorini collection? looks beaut on u! am lovin spell designs, at the mo! just wish it was a tiny bit cheaper so i could buy more! http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/nebula.html

    ReplyDelete