Monday, September 21, 2015

Outfit: Run, run, run away like a train runnin' off the track.


Off the shoulder blouse: Dressin || Paisley shorts with fringing: Dressin || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & vintage || Concho belt: Lovestrength || Western boots: Zara

Here's a quite simple & casual outfit while keeping it a bit loungey for this week's beginning. Those kinds of shorts are definitely the most comfortable ones you can get! They also look super cute with their colorful fringed hem and vintage inspired paisley print which especially highlight uni colored tops. I combined them with a black lace/cut out shoulder blouse I also received from Dressin. Furthermore I'm wearing my huge vintage half moon necklace which is originally made by Banjara tribes in the early 20s. It's a real treasure and an eye catcher at the same time. It took a long time until I finally got my hands on one of those necklaces. :-) 

... Btw I've currently been crushing over "Dreams" by Van Halen. That's why I chose lyrics from this song for this post's title. One of the best songs ever written! Listen to it here
"Run, run, run away like a train runnin' off the track,
Got the truth bein' left behind, falls between the cracks
Standin' on broken dreams, never losin' sight, ah
Well, just spread your wings
We'll get higher and higher, Straight up we'll climb
We'll get higher and higher, Leave it all behind. "


Happy new week, make it a good one, lovers! xx











No comments:

Post a Comment