Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Outfit: Wild thing.


Shaggy jacket: Lovers + Drifters Club via ASOS || Jimi Hendrix shirt: Topshop || Ripped knee jeans: Style Moi || Studded Cowboy boots: Zara || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & vintage

For this wednesday I'm wearing a laid back casual outfit I've already worn multiple times. I fell in love with this beautiful shaggy black+white jacket I bought when I had a 20% off discount (My german followers might know the Glamour Shopping week!) for ASOS. It's actually from the brand Lovers + Drifters Club and finally I got my hands on one of their jackets. It simply goes with everything and can be dressed up or down what I love! Here I combined it with some ripped blue skinny jeans and one of my favorite band tees - of course it's Jimi Hendrix! Here you can also see my favorite necklace combo lately, these two are like they were made for being worn together and both look perfect underneath warm jackets/coats. :-)

Love x














2 comments:

  1. Woow love it so much this outfit! The jacket is amazing looks so warm ♡

    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete