Friday, December 18, 2015

Outfit: Give to me your leather, take from me my lace.


Faux fur patchwork coat & western boots: Zara || Asymmetric fringed dress: New Dress || Indian ethnic necklaces: Vintage || Double buckle belt: ASOS 

"Lovers forever face to face
My city your mountains
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you today
Give to me your leather
Take from me my lace" (- Leather & Lace ; Stevie Nicks)

For this Friday I'm wearing my favorite faux fur coat which usually leaves the house with me at least 3 times the week lately - it's one of my all time favorites. It's not only perfectly cozy, I loved its multicolored patchwork design in brown shades. Because the temperatures the last days aren't too cold, I love wearing some dresses and tights underneath winter coats like I did here. I think this grey dress fits perfectly to the brown multicolored faux fur, because even though it's a uni-colored basic dress, it still got some edgy details like the asymmetrical wrapped hem with fringing. I rocked the outfit with some tribal jewellery like my old banjara vintage necklace and my latest purchase: This beautiful Tharu necklace! I had been searching for this ethnic statement collar a very long time until I got my hands on it. Now it's been one of my favorites! It's also perfect for layering. 

Have an awesome last weekend before Christmas!
Love x















2 comments:

  1. Das Kleid sieht wirklich gut aus. Die Fransen am unteren Saum des Kleides gefallen mir sehr gut, ist mal etwas ungewöhnliches. Du sieht wieder bezaubernd aus:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete