Monday, January 18, 2016

Outfit: Electric Ladyland.


Lace insert kimono: old || Embellished and embroidered shorts: Zara || Tharu necklace: Vintage via etsy || Jimi hendrix top: ASOS || Gypsy rocker boots: Spell Designs

Monday again and winter obviously came to stay for a while here in Germany - I can't tell how much I miss the sunny and warm days! Because of that I wanted my outfit to include some spring vibes at least. It's a festival outfit again and the 70s flower power hints are pretty visible. I got these awesome velvet embroidered floral shorts at Zara a while ago, they're really awesome and warm. I combined them with my Jimi Hendrix top because it includes similar colors as the floral embroidery on the shorts and fits perfectly to the look. It wouldn't be me if I didn't throw over a kimono while wearing shorts and a top, so I went for my cream colored lace chiffon kimono which is a bit lingerie inspired. I love that! To complete the outfit of course I'm wearing my beloved indian silver rings, my golden Tharu vintage necklace and my favorite pair of cowboy boots.

Have an awesome new week!
Love x













2 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Outfit und in Gegensatz zu den beiden letzten, besonders das vom 13.1.15, die ja doch recht monochrome waren (schwarz-grau), sehr bunt und farbenfroh. Genau das was man jetzt braucht wo es so kalt geworden ist. Wir haben gerade jetzt hier - 10 Grad und wenn ich deine freien Schultern sehe, bekomme ich Gänsehaut. LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this outfit, go to my favourite outfits of you list.
    The tee of Jimmy is all ♥

    ReplyDelete