Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Outfit: Aloha Fox.


Aloha fox maxi dress: Spell Designs || Indian silver pendant: Vintage || Western belt: Miss Selfridge || Platform Boots: Vagabond 

I had waited for the perfect weather before I decided to take the outfit photos with this beautiful dress, it's simply all what dreams are made of. I only own a few maxi dresses, but this one is by far the best one. I fell in love with its beautiful colors, its asymmetrical flowy fit in a wrap dress style and its amazing 70s inspired print. I saw it first in an instagram photo half a year before it was actually available for sale and I really looked forward to finally getting it. It was also kind of a christmas present from me to me, you know so it was just right in time. It's from my favorite brand Spell & the Gypsy Collective and I would lie if I told you I wasn't addicted to their perfect creations - nobody does better prints!
I kept the rest pretty simple, so I chose some platform boots, my vintage indian silver pendant and a western belt to complete the look - the dress really shines on its own.

Peace. x












1 comment: