Monday, April 18, 2016

Outfit: Crystal visions.


Penny lane embroidered faux fur vest: Spell Designs || Printed indian blouse & coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Platform boots: Vagabond

This outfit is definitely going to be one of my Top 10 looks of 2016, I love every little detail about it! The colors match so well and it includes all my favorite pieces. I got this stunning vintage inspired vest (it looks exactly like the old afghan vests from the 60s/70s) by my favorite brand Spell & The Gypsy Collective as a Easter present and it's such a dream! It goes with everything and even on colder days it keeps you perfectly warm above a leather jacket. I combined it with an indian gauze inspired blouse from Urban Outfitters and my light washed shorts because of the beautifully matching colors. What I also love about the outfit is that it keeps you warm all spring long even in colder mornings. 

Peace. xx
















1 comment:

  1. Ein sagenhaftes Outfit! Wirklich sehr gelungen:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete