Friday, April 8, 2016

Outfit: The ocean between our hearts.


Aloha Fox blouse: Spell Designs || Studded fringe suede vest: ASOS || Ripped jeans: Pimkie || Western boots: Gamloong 

This look shows again how much a vest make an outfit look much more interesting - vests are my favorites when it comes to layering in spring! Here I'm wearing my fringed & studded suede waistcoat I bought on ASOS.com last summer, it's such a versatile piece and most of you probably already know it from my previous outfit posts last summer. Here I went for a boho/western combo including western accessories like my navajo rings, buffalo skull pendant, cowboy boots and a concho belt - additionally one of my favorite blouses - the pink Aloha Fox blouse by my favorite brand Spell & The Gypsy Collective. It was one of my christmas presents, I'm glad I can finally wear it out without a coat when the weather heats up! And of course some ripped denim pants with a grey/black acid wash. 

Love x 












1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the jeans <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete