Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Outfit: Permanent Vacation.


Granny square crochet jacket: Vintage via Waiste || Aerosmith tee: Forever 21 || Squash Blossom necklace: Zara || Ripped knee jamie jeans: Topshop || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Western boots: Gamloong

My favorite collected vintage clothes are definitely statement jackets from the 70s, so I think it's no surprise that I fell for this beautiful true vintage crochet jacket in kimono style. I haven't seen anything like this before and I was lucky enough to catch it when it dropped online. Red is my favorite color to wear and I think this jacket couldn't get any better. One of those gems I have in my wardrobe I'm going to wear constantly from now on! I wanted to keep the look in gold/red/white/black tones with some western & rocker vibes, so I went for my recent purchased Aerosmith crop tank top from Forever 21 (it's the best place to shop for cool printed tops at the moment!), my new Squash Blossom necklace from Zara (BEST statement collar they've ever made...) , my old beloved concho belt you all know, cowboy boots and some highwaisted black skinny jeans. Topship's jeans are the best and most comfortable ones to me, I have the same pair in a lighter black/grey wash, too. This look is definitely in my Top 10 list of 2016's blog posts, it's simply 100% me and I could live in this combo!

Love xx














2 comments:

  1. Die Jeans zusammen mit dem Concho-Gürtel steht Dir wirklich gut. Du kannst das tragen! Die Jacke gibt dem, ansonsten doch eher dunkel gehaltenen Outfit den farbigen Pfiff.
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. GraziaDress offer unique styles formal dresses online, in 2013 we started to sell cheap formal dresses directly from our factories to Australia. Welcome to shop latest formal dresses 2014.

    Established online in 2010, GraziaDress Custom Tailors is one of the world largest independent online formal dresses retailer, offering over 2,000 styles in cheap price - including formal dresses, cocktail dresses, evening dresses and bridesmaid dresses etc.. GraziaDress is committed to providing our customers with high-quality dresses with unexpectedly low prices and satisfactory customer services and all of the dresses we sell come directly from our own dress factories, so we can offer:
    Free Choice of Dress Colour
    Free Choice of Dress Size
    More Reasonable Price on Dress Cost:www.graziaaustralia.com

    ReplyDelete