Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Outfit: Like a Rolling Stone.


Rolling Stones long sleeve tee: Urban Outfitters || Floral embroidered skirt: Zara || Necklaces: Etsy || Concho belt: Lovestrength || Platform boots: Vagabond

Starting the week with a laid back summer look with a lots of details.  I bought this stunning embroidered mini skirt at Zara a while ago and it's definitely my favorite skirt of all time. To be honest I'm not wearing skirts that often, but I had to get this one. It's very inspired by the 70s and indian/afghan embroidered ethnic clothes! It's definitely one of those skirts you won't see every day in stores and a staple piece. It can be dressed up or down depending on what occasion you wear it. I prefer the casual combo with a band tee combined as you can see here. My dad brought me this awesome soft Rolling Stones longsleeve tee (it looks so vintage!) when he was visiting the US, I really wish the european Urban Outfitters stores would sell those amazing band and print shirts in general. I really love this one! I added some western accessories like my buffalo skull pendant, my Squash Blossom necklace with black stones or my concho belt and my favorite heels.

Love x










1 comment:

  1. Cool styling shoes on heels. Today to share your styling mods on my blog. Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete