Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Outfit: Help me polarize.


Faux fur collar coat: Vintage || Lace dress: Free People 

... and another vintage coat from my collection I recently bought and already set my heart on. It's a beautiful patterned wool coat, with soft faux fur trims and a great midi length. I love wearing my coats with dresses lately, it fits so well together and I have some summer mood with me. Here I went for a white lacey one I bought a few years ago from Free People.

Peace x










2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic :)
    you have a beautiful coat :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous and sophisticated. I'm loving the fur trim, I'm getting Dita Von Teese vibes. Also, the pattern is so unique and your lace dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete