Friday, July 14, 2017

Outfit: Head Creeps.


Deconstructed plaid studded shirt jacket: Free People || Round Metal sunglasses: Ray Ban ||Nirvana top: Urban Outfitters (old) || Boots: Dr. Martens

Today I have a grungy casual combo I really enjoy wearing especially on the colder summer days. That plaid flannel shirt was love at first sight, it's like a jacket and it's as 90s as it can get. It got a frayed hem, studded arms and a cozy nice fit - great layering piece aswell. I really liked the green color,too. For the rest I went for some shades of grey while wearing my Nirvana top and some ripped denim shorts.

Love x









2 comments:

  1. Ein gemütliches Outfit:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you look fantastic;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete