Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Outfit: I Looked At You.


Embroidered velvet vest and printed blouse: Vintage from fleamarket || Acid washed denim shorts: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Dr Martens

Today I'm going pretty much full 70s with a bit grunge influence. I got this beautiful afghan embroidered vest at a fleamarket in my hometown, it was such a bargain and it's an amazing piece. I combined it with my printed vintage shirt and some acid wash shorts which were originally a levis 501, but they got cut off. I really like those the most. I'm also wearing some pendants I collected over the years and my beloved docs.

Peace x









2 comments:

  1. Super Short!!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and courageous styling;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete