Monday, July 31, 2017

Outfit: It's Coming After.


Studded fringed suede jacket &Ripped jeans: : Zara || Paisley shirt: Secondhand || Van halen top: Forever 21 ||  || Cactus Rose Boots: Spell Designs

Some edgy western look for the start of the week - that jacket is such a great sale find! I got it 75% off and I immediately liked its design. Fringing, buttery soft suede and studs - you can't really ask for more. I did some layering and combined it with a buttoned down vintage shirt, a band tee and some ripped jeans. Definitely one of my every day casual looks, but still is rich in details and eye catchers.

Love x









2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful:) I like your jacket:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans & your attraction was so cool.
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete