Friday, July 28, 2017

Outfit: Take me high and I'll sing, you make everything okay okay okay.


Leopard dress: Kiss The Sky via ASOS || Concho belt: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vagabond

I'm a big big fan of leopard cheetah print, it's really one of those prints that never get old or boring. Especially when it comes to faux fur coats, but I found this cute flared sleeved dress on ASOS the other day and I just had to buy it. It's a great versatile piece, can be dressed up or down depending on what occasion you want to wear it. It's an amazing piece, I wanted to keep the look a bit more grungy and went for some platform boots, a dark burgundy lipstick and some necklace pendants.

Peace xx








2 comments:

  1. Ein hübsches Kleid!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, leopard print never seems boring. I love the dress and how you styled it! The exaggerated sleeves and the keyhole detail make it more fun.

    ReplyDelete