Monday, July 17, 2017

Outfit: X-ray mind reads plenty, worth no more than pennies.


Embroidered mesh dress: Romwe || Leather jacket: old || Boots: Vagabond || Round Metal sunglasses: Ray Ban

Here's a grungy, 90s inspired look in order to start the week. I'm pretty much into grunge music lately, especially Mad Season. I love their 70s psychedelic rock influence! I'm wearing this cute strappy floral mesh dress I received from Romwe the other day and a good old oversized leather jacket I already own many years.

Love x






3 comments:

  1. Ein gelungenes Outfit:) Looks mit Röcken und Kleiden stehen Dir!! Sie kommen direkt nach Outfits mit Shorts!!:))
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look gorgeous You have a great dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looking gorgeous in all pictures..
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete