Thursday, September 21, 2017

Outfit: Justice for all.


Metallica tee: borrowed from boyfriend || Embroidered shorts: Romwe || Fishnet tights: H&M 

One of my favorite autumn looks is this one, it's a grungy comfortable combo. I borrowed my boyfriend's Metallica tee and combined it with my embroidered denim shorts I received from Romwe the other day. What I really like about them is that they aren't that tight fitting, more like Mum jeans. I'm really starting to enjoy wearing mum/boyfriend jeans or denim cut offs, they are so comfortable. Usually I go for the skin tight fit when it comes to pants, but those look very relaxed and laid back. I combined them with some fishnet tights, platform boots and messy hair. I'm really happy and satisfied with my hair lately - it got curlier and more midi length which is my favorite.

Love & hugs x










2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic;)
    you have a wonderful embroidered shorts :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein super Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete