Monday, January 1, 2018

Outfit: When The Kite String Pops


Patchwork jacket: Opening Ceremony || Beatles shirt: Urban Outfitters || Studded tie dye shorts: Vintage

I remember when I caught this beautiful jacket on Ebay, I had been searching for that jacket  quite a long time and I could never afford it, but then finally I found it secondhand on eBay. It's the same jacket the girl in the 1975 Robbers video wore and I fucking loved it. Definitely this gem will never leave me again. I combined it with a Beatles tie dye shirt and some vintage shorts I already have for many many years.

Love x







1 comment:

  1. Hallo liebe Tessa, ein frohes neues Jahr wünsch ich Dir noch:) Das Jahr startest Du ja mit einen, für Dich typischen, sehr schönen Outfit. Klasse!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete