Friday, August 4, 2017

Outfit: Over and over again.


Fishnet embroidered shorts: Romwe || Crochet bralet: Urban Outfitters || Embroidered studded leather jacket: Topshop 

Some Rock 'n' Roll for this Friday's outfit - those fishnet shorts are so cool! I received them from Romwe the other day and they're really got some edge - they're like a mixture of grunge and boho, I love it! I combined it with one of my favorite leather jackets I bought at Topshop last year, a crochet bra top and some necklaces for layering.

Love x







4 comments:

  1. Außergewöhnlich die Shorts! Gefällt mir gut11:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look fantastic in this set. I'm delighted with your leather jacket :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looking so pretty in this outfit
    Regards
    Savecatch.com

    ReplyDelete